Thursday, August 27, 2015

My Precious Babies

I can't say enough how blessed I am to have these two precious babies in my life.  I love them so much and am so proud to be their mother.

MY PRINCESS


With every smile she melts my heart.


She put on some of my lip stick without looking in a mirror.  When I saw her I asked her to please take off the lip stick.  Her response "But mami I like it because I look like a LADY!", where does she come up with this stuff?


She loves to build things with pretty much anything, this time she said she built a space ship.


Such a creative mind

MY PRINCE


Little man loved the magnifying glass....my future little scientist.


He wanted to color since he saw Kanani coloring.


The fun of shaving cream, he loves playing in it.

Seeing these two grow up has been such an honor and blessing.  Lord I pray that you will always protect, guide, and surround them with your blessing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment