Thursday, July 30, 2015

Intro to Kinetic Sand

My nephews came over and I introduced them to Kinetic sand.  They loved it and now want to get some for themselves.  Who doesn't love Kinetic Sand?!

PIRATE ESCAPE 


Anthony was amazed by how it felt, how modeable it was, and how it wasn't sticky. 


He was so proud of his work. 


Danny was too busy to look up at me playing with Kinetic sand for the first time. 

Kanani's face is so funny, she did that because her ice cream was melting. 

ICE CREAM TREATS 


I set up four stations of sand and would have them rotate after 10 minutes, or whenever they were all ready to move on to the next station. 


Enjoying a different station. 

DOGGY DAYCARE 


My favorite one by far, given to me by a very special friend. 


FAIRYTALE PRINCESS 


So happy how much are collection of kinetic sand has grown.  It's definitely a favorite in our house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment