Saturday, April 11, 2015

Happy Birthday to my beautiful babies

Never would I have imagined I would be a mother.  To think that I was always told I wouldn't be able to have my own kids.  Now I have two beautiful blessings that  God has given us.  Not a day goes by that I don't thank God for them, they have completed our little family of 4.  Our lives have changed for the best, full of love, joy, and happiness.  Can't imagine what life was like without them.  I know one thing for sure it wasn't as interesting.  

It's an emotional day that our princess turns 5 and our prince is 1.  It's a bitter sweet moment. Two milestone in their lives, it's only the beginning.  Looking at their baby pictures and to see how much they have changed brings tears to my eyes.  Tears of happiness not of sadness.  Well sad because they aren't babies anymore and are growing up.  But happy because they are growing up to be wonderful children of God.  I love them more than they will ever imagine.  


 OUR 5 YEAR OLD PRINCESS 


Happy Birthday to our beautiful princess Kanani.  Five years ago she was born on 4/11/2010 @ 8:03 am weighing 8lbs 3oz and 19.75" long.  Our first born, our miracle baby, our blessing from God.  She's taught us to take things one step at a time.  She has a wonderful heart always worrying about others and ready to lend a helping hand.  A nurse, teacher, and a great prayer warrior at such a young age.  My biggest helper and best big sister.  Best talks, awesome story teller, and an even better imagination.  Such a innocence in everything she does.  I pray that never changes.  We pray that God continues to bless her, always protects her, and guides her everyday of her life.

OUR 1 YEAR OLD PRINCE


Happy Birthday to our little prince Dartanian.  One year ago Dartanian was born on 4/11/2014 @ 8:08 am weighing 8lbs 9oz and 19" long.  He has taught us to always enjoy the little things in life and not to be too busy to play.  Always on the go and a very happy baby.  Into everything and curious about he's surroundings.  Fast learner, loves giving big wet kisses, great hugger, and a smile that will melt your heart.  We can only pray that God will protect him, continue to bless him, and guide him everyday of his life.

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love this! They are precious gifts of God who are blessing to so many. We love you Kanani and Dartanian!

    ReplyDelete